About Coronavirus Today
Coronavirus Today is an international publisher of research-based, fact-checked information regarding the SARS-CoV-2 beta coronavirus pandemic and the disease it causes in humans, COVID-19.
CoronavirusToday.com is an original publisher of information related to various coronaviruses, such as MERS, SARS-1, and SARS-CoV-2.
Publish information that people can trust to make informed vaccination decisions.
Coronavirus Today is an owned affiliate of the Precision Vax, LLC information network. This trusted network was founded in 2016 and is owned and led by Karen McClorey Hackett.
The editorial team at Coronavirus Today has a specific research focus on innovative diagnostic testing services, therapeutic medicines, and preventive vaccines.
The CoronavirusToday.com newsletter service is sent to our registered members containing the latest news and related information regarding the coronavirus outbreak. Registration is free for this insightful publication.
Coronavirus Today publishes information based on research from universities, government agencies, pharmaceutical manufacturers, the CDC, and the WHO. These organizations do not influence the published content. Furthermore, our news team is independent of commercial or political interests. Therefore, we do not accept gifts, including paid travel, to avoid conflicts of interest or appearance.
Medical Advisory Team
The Medical Advisory Team works closely with our editorial team to ensure Coronavirus Today published content is accurate, actionable, and understandable. We seek diverse voices in our management and reporting staff. Here is our advisory board. If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Robert Carlson email@example.com.
Our news organization commits its best efforts to publish accurate information. We stand by the information we publish, and if it's not correct, we will change it as quickly as possible. In addition, we take many steps to ensure accuracy, such as:
- We investigate claims with skepticism, question assumptions, challenge conventional wisdom.
- We confirm information with subject-matter experts and seek to corroborate what sources tell us by talking with other informed people or consulting documents.
- We verify content, such as technical terms, stats, etc., against source documents or clarify who provides the information. For example, we may share relevant components of a story with a primary source or an outside expert to verify them.
Inclusiveness is at the heart of thinking and acting as journalists. The complex issues we face as a society require respect for different viewpoints. Race, class, generation, gender, and geography affect perspective. Reflecting these differences in our reporting leads to better, more nuanced stories and a better-informed community.
If our digital audiences cannot trust us to get the small things right, how can they trust us on the big stuff?
We welcome feedback from our readers regarding the information that we publish. Our news organization is committed to telling readers when an error has been made, the magnitude of the error, and the correct information, as quickly as possible. This commitment to transparency applies to minor mistakes as well as large ones.
Please send any suggested changes to our President, Karen@precisionVaccinations.com.
- Terms of Service: Using our website, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. All information on this site is provided "as-is" for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment. You should consult with a medical professional if you have any questions about your health. The use of any information on this site is solely at your own risk. We may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued usage of this website means you accept all changes.
- Corrections: We are committed to making clarifications to its content when appropriate. We take prompt action to edit even minor errors like spelling, grammar, or stylistic changes. Because style changes do not change the content's meaning, those "style" changes will be updated on our site without notice.
- Editorial: We are committed to publishing information on various immunization topics. We rely on you, our reader, to choose the most appropriate information for your needs. Information on PV.com should not be used as a substitute for professional healthcare advice.
- Advertising: We accept advertising from third parties ("Advertisers"), which may include third-party banners, badges, contextual advertising, and content created or provided by an Advertiser (collectively referred to as "Advertisements" or "Advertising"). We have regularly sought sponsorships and advertisements from relevant commercial organizations, manufacturers, and health leaders. These sponsorships, a form of advertising, enable us to provide you with our trusted content at no cost.
Coronavirus Today.com is owned by PrecisionVax, LLC, a 100% woman-owned, Texas-based LLC founded in 2016. Karen McClorey Hackett, the president of PrecisionVax, is committed to transparency in our ownership structure and revenue sources. Karen launched her career with IBM and has been investing in digital health enterprises since 1997, and here is her Linkedin profile.
We produce our revenues from advertising. Our dominant advertiser is Google Adsense. Google Ads Terms & Conditions are published at this link.
We also have business agreements with discounts, clinical trials, diagnostic tests, and various healthcare providers for appointment requests.
As such, our editorial team has no relationship, nor communications, with any advertiser. If you have any questions, please contact Karen@precisionVaccinations.com.
Comments and Concerns
We believe that public feedback is not a one-way street. Instead, we are committed to engaging with you and taking action based on your suggestions other feedback. Therefore, we will respond to your request asap. Please send an email to Karen@precisionVaccinations.com.
Karen Hackett, President