About Coronavirus Today
Coronavirus Today.com is an international publisher of research-based, fact-checked news regarding the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus pandemic and the disease it causes in humans, COVID-19.
CoronavirusToday.com has specific research focus on the development of innovative coronavirus lab testing services, therapeutic medicains for COVID-19 patients and SARS-CoV-2 preventive vaccines.
Publish ‘fact-checked’ coronavirus information that consumers and healthcare providers can trust to make informed health decisions.
Coronavirus Today is an original news publisher of research-based information related to various coronaviruses, such as SARS, MERS and the novel SARS-CoV-2.
Coronavirus Today.com is an affiliate of the Precision Vax, LLC media network, which includes brands such as Precision Vaccinations, Vax-Before-Travel, and Zika News. This trusted news network was founded in 2016, and is owned and led by Karen McClorey Hackett.
The weekly Coronavirus Today newsletter is sent to our registered members containing the latest news and related information regarding the coronavirus outbreak. Registration is free for this insightful publication.
Coronavirus Today syndicates its news articles into Facebook and Instagram, which you can easily "Like", "Share" or "Subscribe".
- Free RSS feed: https://www.coronavirustoday.com/rss/coronavirus/feed
Coronavirus Today publishes information based on research from universities, government agencies, pharmaceutical manufacturers, the CDC, and the WHO. These organizations have no influence on the published content.
Our news-gathering team is independent of commercial or political interests. We do not accept gifts, including paid travel, in order to avoid any conflict-of-interest or appearance thereof.
Medical Advisory Team
The Medical Advisory Team works closely with our editorial team to ensure Coronavirus Today published content is accurate, actionable, and understandable. We seek diverse voices in our management and reporting staff. Here is our advisory board.
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Robert Carlson, email@example.com.
Our news organization commits its best efforts to publish accurate information. We stand by the information we publish, and if it’s not correct, we will change it as quickly as possible.
We take many steps to ensure accuracy, such as:
- We investigate claims with skepticism; question assumptions; challenge conventional wisdom
- We confirm information with subject-matter experts and seek to corroborate what sources tell us by talking with other informed people or consulting documents
- We verify content, such as technical terms, stats, etc, against source documents or make clear who is providing the information. We may share relevant components of a story with a primary source or an outside expert to verify them
Inclusiveness is at the heart of thinking and acting as journalists. The complex issues we face as a society require respect for different viewpoints. Race, class, generation, gender, and geography all affect point of view. Reflecting these differences in our reporting leads to better, more nuanced stories and a better-informed community.
If our digital audiences cannot trust us to get the small things right, how can they trust us on the big things?
We welcome feedback from our readers regarding the information that we publish. Our news organization is committed to telling readers when an error has been made, the magnitude of the error, and the correct information, as quickly as possible. This commitment to transparency is applicable to small errors as well as large. Please send any suggested changes to our President, Karen@precisionVaccinations.com
- Terms of Service: By using our website, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. All information on this site is provided "as-is" for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment. You should consult with a medical professional if you have any questions about your health. The use of any information on this site is solely at your own risk. We may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued usage of this website means you accept all changes.
- Corrections: We are committed to making clarifications to its content when appropriate. We take prompt action to edit even minor errors like spelling, grammar, or stylistic changes. Because style changes do not change the meaning of the content, those kinds of "style" changes will be updated on our site without notice.
- Editorial: We are committed to publishing information on various immunization topics. We rely on you, our reader, to choose the information that is most appropriate for your needs. Information located on PV.com should not be used as a substitute for professional healthcare advice.
- Advertising: We accept advertising from third parties ("Advertisers"), which may include third party banners, badges, contextual advertising and content created or provided by an Advertiser (collectively referred to as "Advertisements" or "Advertising"). We have regularly sought sponsorships and advertisements from relevant commercial organizations, manufacturers, and other health leaders. These sponsorships, which are a form of advertising, enable us to provide you with our trusted content at no cost.
Coronavirus Today.com is owned by PrecisionVax, LLC, which is a 100% woman-owned, Texas-based LLC, founded in 2016. Karen McClorey Hackett, the president of PrecisionVax, is committed to transparency in our ownership structure and revenue sources.
Karen launched her career with IBM and has been investing in digital health enterprises since 1997. Here is Karen's Linkedin profile.
We produce our revenues from advertising. Our dominant advertiser is Google Adsense. We also have business agreements with GoodRx for discounts, Antidote clinical trials, Ulta Labs for diagnostic tests, and various healthcare providers for vaccine appointment requests.
As such, our editorial team has no relationship, nor communications, with any advertiser. If you have any questions please contact Karen@precisionVaccinations.com.
Comments and Concerns
We believe that public feedback is not a one-way street. Instead, we are committed to engaging with you and taking action based on your suggestions, complaints and other feedback. We will respond to your request asap. Please send an email to Karen@precisionVaccinations.com.
Karen Hackett, President